Thursday 9 May 2013

THEMED POST 4: JAPANESE ANIME


The world should be divided into two groups: the people who like Walt Disney’s cartoons and those who enjoy Japanese animation.  I belong in the former  group, (so you can easily tell how old I am, ha, ha).  I know very little about Japanese anime but I know it has had a big impact on some younger Chilean people who have become fans of Japanese culture after watching such animations.
I guess my favourite anime is Marco, which is about an Italian little boy whose mother has left Europe for Argentina to look for a better job. The anime shows all the adventures and misfortune that Marco goes through in search of her mother. The story is based on a book by Miguel de Unamuno, and it’s a very sad one because when Marco finally finds his mother she dies soon afterwards.
I can’t say that japanese anime has influenced me in any way, but Walt Disney surely made a significant impression on me as a child, because it developed my imagination and my interest in reading, but, on the other hand, it filled my mind with much confusion.
What I liked the most about this anime is the soundtrack.  Even though the main song is a very sad one, it’s very beautiful and moving. I don’t remember any other Japanese anime song, but I know many songs from Walt Disney’s movies.
One of the first animes I ever saw was Cinderella, by Disney, -you all know what the story is about, and I remember I went really crazy about it,  so crazy that I bought the DVD a few years ago because I was craving to see it again.
 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> O <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 This week you have chosen to write about Japanese animation, so here you have some questions to guide you when writing your post.

1) Do you know what anime is? If yes, explain.
2) - If you have watched anime in the past do you have a favourite? Tell us about it.
  
3)  Has anime influenced your life in any way? For example, has anime made you interested in other areas of Japanese culture?

3)  -Have you ever bought/listened to any songs from anime soundtracks? If so, which ones?
4) What was the first anime you ever saw? What was it about?  Did you enjoy it?
Remember:
-You have to leave a comment on 3 of your classmates posts.
-The word count for this post is 140 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment